Crimson Design Group is looking for a talented and motivated interior designer to join our growing team of professionals who bring fresh perspectives to positively impact clients’ lives through design.
You will conceptualize ideas, develop unique design applications and solutions for interior and exterior living spaces, work closely with clients, manage projects and collaborate with internal and external teams and partners to ensure design integrity and client satisfaction. Successful candidates will have strong design creative and technical skills, excellent communication skills, be organized and take initiative in helping influence design decisions. Experience in residential and commercial interiors is required. Previous experience with technology tools and project management software is also required.
- Develops plans and design for the interiors of residential, commercial or industrial buildings based on needs of client.
- Creates functional and aesthetic design that enhance living spaces, help boost productivity, increase sales or attract customers.
- Plans use and layout of space and designing with color, furniture, fixtures etc.
- Develops drawings, presentations, cost estimates and proposals and coordinates the work of contractors; coordinates installations.
- Initiates and manages relationships with clients and partners and is focused on delivering detail-oriented expert level of client service.
- Tracks projects, timelines, budgets and progress and prepares reports and communications for internal teams and clients; manages multiple projects and multiple deadlines.
- Participates in team projects and strategic business growth initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- 4-Year college degree in Interior Design (Bachelor’s degree) or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in the field or a related area with a consulting firm or other design organization.
- Familiar with interior design field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Have knowledge of all aspects of interior design including improvement design, space planning, programming, color and material selections, furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) and vendor and contractor management.
- Have expertise in luxury specialities and fine furnishings.
- Experienced with researching, selecting and specifying materials and finishes; furniture selections and specifications; familiarity with developing custom environments and pieces a plus.
- Experienced in coordinating interior design elements including lighting, artwork and environmental graphics.
- Experienced in generating and leading projects and project teams; working in a consulting role and client-billing framework business experience a must.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and effective client relationship skills and talent for working with diverse teams of designers and contractors; Creation of presentations book and materials.
- Be proficient in sketching and rendering skills to communicate ideas.
- Software skills required -AutoCAD, Microsoft Office programs, Adobe -Preferred skills: Studio Webware, In Design, Photoshop and sketch software.
- Able to work in a collaborative, open environment; successful candidate will be team-oriented, self-directed and dependable.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A high degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Capable of handling multiple and conflicting tasks, is detail-oriented and focused on delivering distinctive client service.
Interior Design: 3 years