On a day full of remembrance for our country, Crimson participated in an experience to give back to the Central Ohio community through Habitat for Humanity – Mid Ohio. Along with other organizations, we built a playhouse through the Playhouse Blitz Project.
From painting frames to shingling the roof, the Crimson Team banded together, along with a Habitat for Humanity team captain, to build a Candyland themed house for our family.
We experienced laughter, light, and most importantly, gratitude. Being able to create this beautiful experience that touched the lives of these three beautiful little girls was immeasurable. Crimson is looking forward to participating next year!
We could not have done this without both internal and external support!
Special thanks to:
- Habitat for Humanity – Mid Ohio for granting us this opportunity;
- Sherwin Williams for providing our exterior paint;
- Accent Draperies for the amazing drapes;
- Marc of Welsh Hills Sawmilling Company for leading our team;
- Donatos for providing our lunch;
- G&J Pepsi for providing our beverages; and
- Huntington Park for giving us the space to make dreams come true.
Also, have you viewed the video of us building the playhouse?