Bells on bobtails ring..making Crimson Spirits bright, what fun it is to laugh and sing a sleighing song tonight!
Happy holidays from our jolly crew at Crimson. We are passing along a few cocktail recipes we crafted to fill your holidays with a little more cheer this year! Easy and delicious twists on your usuals make for fewer trips to the store, and more time spent with those you love.
- Cranberry Mule
- A classic favorite served in that famous copper mug.
- Mix fresh lime juice, vodka, ginger beer, and a splash of cranberry juice in your mug. Garnish with sprigs of fresh rosemary and sugared cranberries
- Sugared Cranberries
- Boil 1 cup water + 1 cup white sugar in a saucepan. Boil on medium until the sugar dissolves. Let cool. Pour the mixture over 3 cups of cranberries (best to do this on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper).
- Let the covered cranberries cool for about an hour. Once cool, but still sticky, roll the cranberries in a shallow dish with 1 cup sugar at the bottom. Roll the cranberries until they are covered in the sugar.
- Let them dry, add to an airtight container and use for cocktail garnishes or add to dishes. They taste great when popped into a glass of bubbly!
- Maple Old Fashioned
- A sweet and cozy take on an iconic cocktail.
- Mix together maple bourbon, pure maple syrup, and bitters in your rocks glass. Twist your orange peel to express the oils into your cocktail and add it to your glass as a finishing touch!
- Pomegranate Paloma
- Palomas aren’t exclusively for warm weather, tequila deserves a spot at your holiday celebrations!
- Mix together pomegranate juice, lime juice, and tequila. Top with sparkling water. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and a sprig of fresh rosemary for aromatics!